Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting Postcards Home
By using this site you are agreeing to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior warning.
Across this website and our owned social channels we refer to ourselves as 'Postcards Home', 'Us' or 'We'. When we say 'Postcards Home', 'Us' or 'We', what we mean is Postcards Home Ltd whose Company Registration Number is 9635548, registered in England and Wales, and whose Registered Address is Postcards Home Ltd, 27, Lincoln Street, Brighton, BN2 9UG.
- The Postcards Home office is open 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to all orders for the purchase of goods from Postcards Home Ltd placed via the company website, over email or over the phone
- By placing an order you are indicating that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you are the authorised user of your chosen payment method for the order, and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover the charges
Secure Online Payment:
- We accept all major credit and debit cards - Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Delta, Solo, American Express or Electron
- Making a payment through our shop is fully secure. We accept payment through Shopify Payments or Paypal - whichever way you pay, your card details are never visible to anyone
- Payment will be deducted from your card prior to the dispatch of goods and you will be issued with an electronic transaction receipt which will be sent to the email address you provide at check out
- Prices are stated on the Postcards Home site in GBP excluding VAT as we are not VAT registered
- We reserve the right to change the prices of any goods at any time
- All prices on our site have been agreed by the individual supplier
Out of Stock:
- We make every effort to notify customers before they order if a product is out of stock but we cannot guarantee this always happen
- If your item is not in stock, you will be notified by email and given the option to wait for your goods to come back in stock or to claim a full refund
- Postcards Home is unable to provide any warranties over and above its statutory obligation to provide goods of satisfactory quality in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act of 2015
Returns and Refunds:
- Unwanted products must be returned to us within 14 days, and we must be notified within 7 days that the goods are not required to process the return
- In order to receive the full refund, it is the customers responsibility to return the item to Postcards Home at their own expense in its original and unused state
- Failure to abide by the return and refund policy detailed here may result in Postcards Home seeking compensation up to the original sale price of the items in question
Copyright and Intellectual Property:
- We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use on our website, blog and social media platforms. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com and we will change it immediately
- All images, text, graphics, logos and products that appear on the website are owned by Postcards Home Ltd or its partners and are subject to copyright
- No part of this site can be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed or displayed without prior written consent from Postcards Home as all elements are copyrighted under applicable copyright laws
- The trademark Postcards Home Ltd may not be used without the prior written permission of Postcards Home Ltd
We are small business trying our best to trade fairly with the designers and social enterprises we work with, whilst offering exceptional customer service to those who purchase from us. Doing well by doing good is at the very heart of our company.
If you see us doing something you don't think is fair or correct, let us know, and we will rectify the situation immediately. We can't promise to always get everything right, but we can promise to never get it wrong again once we've been made aware of the situation.