Delivery and Returns
Christmas Delivery 2018:
We want to try and make sure that all Christmas gifts are safely under the tree in time.
Order BEFORE midnight on Wednesday 19th December and we will try to battle Royal Mail on your behalf to get your order to you before Christmas Day.
Any orders placed on Thursday 20th December and Friday 21st December will be dispatched First Class on the same day as the order is placed (if ordered pre 5pm).
* Our offices are closed from the 22nd December 2018 to the 2nd January 2019. Any orders placed within these dates will not be dispatched until we return.*
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
We want to get your order to you with as little hassle as possible.
We work out the delivery charge for your order from the value of your purchase, so we can simply cover the cost of getting the items safely to you.
Orders under £50 = £1.95 delivery charge
Order over £50 = FREE SHIPPING
How Our Deliveries Work:
- Orders will be carefully wrapped and dispatched within 2-3 working days (normally same day as order if pre 5pm). A signature may be required
- Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday for delivery Monday to Saturday
- If you need a delivery urgently to make a special occasion, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will try and meet any deadline
- If you would like to specify a safe place or a neighbouring house for the parcel to be left at, leave these details on the Check Out page when placing your order or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org when your order has been confirmed
- We're sorry to say that if a parcel is returned to us due to non-collection, postage will be charged to re-deliver your order
- If you would like to order an item to be shipped abroad, please contact us before placing your order at email@example.com and we will look into the best way to get the goods to you
- Delivery charges are dependent on destination country and size of purchase
If your order is being shipped outside of the EU, customs charges and taxes may apply that you will need to pay directly
- We hope you love your order from Postcards Home, but we understand that there are times when you might need to return items you have purchased from us
- We ask that you notify us of the return within 7 days of receiving your order and have the items sent back to us within 14 days. We can advise you on the most efficient way to return the items but the cost for returning the products must be covered by you
- Return address: Postcards Home Ltd, PO Box 5483, Brighton, BN50 8NW
- The returned items must be in perfect condition and in the original packaging
- We recommend you obtain proof of postage as we can take no responsibility for goods lost in transit
- We will issue a full refund as soon as the goods are received. Refunds can take up to five days to show in your account and we regret that we cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your account
- Please note that since each item we sell is made by independent designers, there could be distinctive variations in colour, shape and size