Delivery and Returns
We're off on our annual sourcing trip, and this year we're heading to China and Malaysia to meet up with some independent designers and social enterprises.
This means that between 15.02.18 and 28.02.18 there will be a small delay in dispatching orders. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your order is urgent so that we can confirm dispatch date.
We want to get your order to you with as little hassle as possible.
We work out the delivery charge for your order from the value of your purchase, so we can simply cover the cost of getting the items safely to you.
Orders under £50 = £1.95 delivery charge
Order over £50 = FREE SHIPPING
How Our Deliveries Work:
- Orders will be carefully wrapped and dispatched within 2-3 working days. A signature may be required
- Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday for delivery Monday to Saturday
- If you need a delivery urgently to make a special occasion, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will try and meet any deadline
- When the goods are dispatched you will be sent a tracking reference so that you can follow your delivery in transit and avoid missing it arrive
- If you would like to specify a safe place or a neighbouring house for the parcel to be left at, leave these details on the Check Out page when placing your order or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org when your order has been confirmed
- If Royal Mail are unable to deliver an item to you or a neighbour, your parcel will be returned to your local Royal Mail Delivery Office for you to collect, or to arrange re-delivery
- We're sorry to say that if a parcel is returned to us due to non-collection, postage will be charged to re-deliver your order
- If you would like to order an item to be shipped abroad, please contact us before placing your order at email@example.com and we will look into the best way to get the goods to you
- Delivery charges are dependent on destination country and size of purchase
If your order is being shipped outside of the EU, customs charges and taxes may apply that you will need to pay directly
- We hope you love your order from Postcards Home, but we understand that there are times when you might need to return items you have purchased from us
- We ask that you notify us of the return within 7 days of receiving your order and have the items sent back to us within 14 days. We can advise you on the most efficient way to return the items but the cost for returning the products must be covered by you
- The returned items must be in perfect condition and in the original packaging
- We recommend you obtain proof of postage as we can take no responsibility for goods lost in transit
- We will issue a full refund as soon as the goods are received. Refunds can take up to five days to show in your account and we regret that we cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your account
- Please note that since each item we sell is made by independent designers, there could be distinctive variations in colour, shape and size
Got a question? Use our contact page to get in touch